Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Session-DC, Washington DC, Virginia,

Photographing friends is always fun and slightly more relaxed. Had a blast yesterday with Amanda and Steven and their little boy. After all my sessions with toddlers photographing a 5 month old felt like a breeze! We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with beautiful temperatures, a fantastic backdrop, happy baby and a few leaves. :) Hope you three enjoy your sneak peek.

Loves from Mom.

This little guy had a serious leaf obsession. :)

Love the BW for this one.

He was totally smiling at Dad. I was right over Dad's shoulder.


One of my favorites. Thanks for the ideas Steven!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Abbie. You wrote on my blog that your going from one thing to another is a weakness. Maybe it isn't really a weakness - maybe it is a sign of a highly curious and interesting mind that is seeking stimulation? That's what I am going with. One day I want you to photography my family. When we are in the same location - I really admire how kind your eye is.

    ReplyDelete