Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nashville Family Photographer-Haiti Charity Sneak Peek

I can't describe the amazing time I had today shooting the numerous families who helped raise relief money for the victims of the Haiti Earthquake last month by donating their session fee. It was an absolute joy to be around these amazing moms, dads and kids. Here is a sneak peek for those whose permission I have received thus far. (Note: I edited these this evening on my laptop since I'm away from home. Hopefully everything looks good. :) )












2 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful pics. I can't tell if it's you or the children who are so dang talented.

    And such a generous idea. Hats off AB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you all day. It looks like the weather cooperated and the pictures are great. Good job.

    ReplyDelete