Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jenny

I used to live in the DC are five years ago and I knew Jenny then. We didn't do much together but we knew who the other one was. When I moved back I saw her one Sunday in church, we struck up a conversation and have become fast friends. We both love running (though I'm still trying to heal a heel issue that just won't go away), we share the same travel bug and love of photography, plus, I find her line of work fascinating (you'll have to ask her... :)

We went around Crystal City the Friday before I took off to Washington state and happily laughed and snapped pictures along the way. Here's a sneak peek!

(Side note, I'm editing on my laptop... colors/tones/lighting, etc. might be a tad off. That's just my little disclaimer) :)

By far this is one of my faves from the session....





No comments:

Post a Comment