Monday, June 22, 2009

Session in Portland

Dear Jackie,

I hope I haven't kept you on the edge of your seat waiting for a sneak peek of your session. What a fun (and quick!) session. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable!! What a delight to photograph them and catch up on old times in between directions. Hopefully next time I'm in Portland we can do another session, this time, more relaxed. Enjoy your sneak peek!!

-Abbie





PS. Thought you would get a kick out of Ella and Tyler's first meeting (unedited... sorry). I would dare say it was love at first sight. :)




1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big Jackie's kids are getting. What a cute little boy. From the looks of it though, not quite to Ella's tastes! Miss Priss.... but we love her!

    I looked at all the pics on this "first" page and I think they're very good, a unique and creative touch to them.

    AB

    ReplyDelete