Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Take two

Second time is a charm!! You might recognize this family. I did a session with them in May and towards the end of the shoot it started raining so we decided that we would do a mini session the next time that we could meet up. And so they stopped by the Cathedral for a quick shoot and we got some fantastic images. Most importantly, grandma (who came along to help) was able to get little guy to smile. Yay! It's more than what we could have asked for.

Since our session Kate and I have been emailing back and forth about sessions and I've been reading her blog about running (she's an AMAZING! runner) and it just so happens that she is coming through Lexington on the 4th and so we're going to meet up or have dinner or do something fun like that. This perhaps is the best part about my job: meeting amazing people and being able to stay in contact with them. I hope you all like your sneak peek! Images will be coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment