Monday, May 31, 2010

Washington DC- DC Family Photographer

I am sure it's normal to be moving around so much while you're young. You know, college age, moving apartments, getting internships, etc. But I don't really 'classify' myself as part of that age group anymore. I mean, I'm almost thirty, I'm married and I have a toddler. So when we packed up and moved to Washington DC last week, with only one week's notice, I felt a tad faint at heart.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Washington DC. I lived here after I got my undergraduate degree, worked for the awesome Marriott Hotel chain and couldn't wait to return someday. And now someday is today. I have moved 7 times in the last 5 years and that's only cities. If you count apartments that first number goes up to 9. I told my husband, I am ready to settle down for longer than a year.

We will be in Washington DC for at least one year, I am hoping many and I can't wait to start marketing, networking and getting out there, meeting families and taking pictures!

Until then, (and while my computer is still in a box for the next few weeks) here is a shot of my husband holding my daughter taken from one of my favorite places right outside DC, near Reagan National Airport; Gravelly Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment