Monday, November 15, 2010

Senior Picture time!-Arlington, VA

I love my job so it should come as no surprise that I had a fun time at my Saturday session with Bethany. Bethany is a Senior in high school, preparing to graduate in 2011 and she contacted me to do some senior portraits amongst the gorgeous fall leaves. I have only done a handful of Senior sessions but after Saturday vowed to do more. I had such a fun time with Bethany, discovering her plans for after high school, catching up on the latest Glee episodes and walking around the beautiful Glen Carlyn park as we snapped away. I had the hardest time selecting which images to put up on the blog because they all turned out so beautiful! Bethany, you rocked it.

Thanks so much for a fun session! You've inspired me to seek out more Senior students because of the fun we had. Good luck with applications and enjoy your sneak peek. :)


One of my favorites. Bethany wanted a few with the family dog Coco. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment