Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall shoot with a soccer ball-


I headed to Maryland Saturday to meet up with these guys whom I met and photographed last year. It's always fun shooting repeat clients and these three rocked it. The morning had started out windy but by the time I made it up to their home the wind had died down and though a tad cool (50 degrees or so) it was a beautiful fall evening. Their little boy was such a trooper too. Mom mentioned as we were walking to the park that he had woken up in the middle of the night with a fever. But you never would have guessed by his behavior: one of my best child models by far. :)

I had been wanting to work pretty exclusively with a lens that gets ignored in my bag quite frequently and left my "go-to" lens at home to force myself to use this little used lens. And I am so happy with the results. I of course was a bit worried that perhaps the images wouldn't look right, that I would be nervous or uneasy shooting but it didn't happen. These three were fantastic models and great friends. They're even coming over for dinner next Sunday. How great is that!







No comments:

Post a Comment