Monday, December 27, 2010

An after Christmas family session



My first time shooting a large family group and I had such a great time! A wonderful family, gathered together for the Christmas holiday, enjoying one another's company and documenting this time in their lives through family photographs. I was warmly welcomed in, offered hot coffee, lent a screw driver for a camera piece and there was always someone concerned about whether I was warm enough. You would never guess by these pictures but temperatures were in the 30s with wind gusts up to 40mph. These guys were troopers!

There were so many pictures to choose from and with such a large number of family members I chose just a few of my favorites to share.










Thanks again for inviting me into your home to capture your time together! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I'm sure the family does too! You captured some great moments with all of them! Just lovely! As usual, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be a BIT prejudiced, but between great looking subjects and your seemingly magical touch, I am very impressed with these pics. Do you come up with all the ideas for the various poses or do your subjects sometimes come with ideas of their own? Regardless, you've got the touch.

    Hata off!

    ReplyDelete