Monday, April 5, 2010

Married!-DC Family Photographer

I am lucky to have gorgeous friends who love having their portrait taken. :) Steven and Amanda met up with me on a beautiful Friday afternoon to take pictures of just the two of them. You may remember their cute little boy from here and here. We decided for Friday to do a shoot with just them. For those of you married just a couple of years or those married many years, you understand how a marriage often changes when children come into the family and sometimes, I think, it's nice to remember the two of you... to date... to spend time with one another. And so we did. And here are the results. Enjoy!











3 comments:

  1. Makes me laugh to see pictures of myself! Thanks again for the fun shoot, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the colors! I love the strawberries! Lovely work Abbie! And gorgeous girl! She looks like Liv Tyler :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I randomly checked here today and it was fun to see Steven and Amanda - small world! I can't remember if I told you already but they were in our married ward at BYU. Your pictures are gorgeous, Abbie, and I wished we lived closer so you could take some of our family!

    ReplyDelete