Tuesday, May 19, 2009

National Cathedral Family Session

These guys are awesome; you know, the type of people that you feel comfortable around, that you don't worry about whether what you just said was taken the wrong way... those type of people. While talking we found out that we had a common friend from our college days. I'm certain I saw him while doing undergrad work in college. And their little boy was adorable too! I just find myself loving my job the more I do it! How great is it that I get to spend my time with fantastic families who have cute kids and just snap away!? I would say that I am definitely lucky. The people I meet doing this are amazing and I am constantly learning and appreciating life more from watching them. M & A (and little one!) thanks so much for a wonderful (and humid) evening. I had a fantastic time and I hope you did too! Enjoy your sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment