Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Session

I was afraid this family session might never take place. The first time we scheduled it was extremely dark and then began raining 5 minutes into the session. We rescheduled and it rained again, rescheduled and then one family member was sick. When we finally were able to meet up the weather was forecasting thunderstorms but we beat nature and did our shoot.

Shooting with this family was so much fun! They were up for any suggestions I had, wanted to include their family dog Starbuck, and we even found out that we attended rival schools in Utah. Who would have thought!? I hope you all enjoy this sneak peek! I should have your photos finished soon. :)

Good ol' Starbuck. This dog is definitely loved.

One of my favorites.


Julie, the mom, had the most infectious smile!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it finally worked out for you. The pictures are really nice - - I'm sure they will be happy with them.

    ReplyDelete