Friday, May 1, 2009

It's graduation time!!

Yes it's that time again if you can believe it! I don't know about you but I'm wondering how it has already gotten to be May. Christmas seems like it's just around the corner and I am NOT ready for it yet. Calvin was one of the first W&L students Scott met when he came out last July to find us an apartment and I met him at an opening social BBQ the following August. Calvin is the life of the party, the kind of guy you meet and instantly feel comfortable with. His laugh is contagious and his smile just as warm. It was such a fun and relaxed afternoon shooting some pictures for him in preparation for graduation next weekend. Congratulations Calvin! You really worked the session! Thanks for such a fun shoot!







2 comments:

  1. I love the third shot! That's got to be his favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clavin is such an awesome guy! I wish we had gotten to know him better while we were here. The shots are great! My favorite is the third also.

    ReplyDelete