Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coleen + Jeremy + Baby

I met Coleen in the most interesting way. Over a year ago I started a photography blog to display many of the pictures I had taken while traveling in Europe. My good friend Danielle had my particular blog address posted on her blog. Coleen, meanwhile was browsing her friend's blog, a girl who was friends with Danielle and who had Danielle's blog address on her blog. Coleen clicked on Danielle's blog, saw a few pictures I had taken of Danielle's newborn daughter and contacted me. Confused yet? :)

No matter how we met I am glad we did. Coleen and I have already swapped baby stories and tips and she informed me about a Mommy/Baby swim class which we are now both signed up for. Spending the evening yesterday walking around outdoors and taking pictures of their happy, beautiful family was such a joy and made me grateful for this chance I have to meet wonderful people and capture the special moments of their family together.








1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad I could help connect you guys in some way, who knew? I love the first shot and the one of his feet on the blanket, great texture.

    ReplyDelete