Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kate + Nate

Kate and Nate... I didn't realize the cuteness of their names said together until right before I met them at the Washington and Lee ruins. With a wedding date set for October, Kate and Nate wanted some engagement pictures against the backdrop of Rockbridge County. Their wedding will be take place in the church Kate grew up in and the reception at the winery where they had their first date! We had a fun time walking around campus talking about TV personalities we don't like, my new lens, and the fact that Nate seemed to know every person that drove by. Thank you both for a fun evening and for letting me take part in your engagement! Here's a peak at their session:









1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures, it makes me miss Lexington already. Boo...

    ReplyDelete