Saturday, April 11, 2009

Senior Session with Hannah

What a wonderful session! I met Hannah through church and we had been emailing back and forth about her senior session. We decided we would play it by ear, work with different poses and hope for the best. And let me tell you, this session was an absolute blast! We drove to two different locations, had some clothing changes, talked about college, laughed about different poses we came up with and had an all around good time. When I came home and imported the photos to Lightroom (one of my favorite programs ever!) I was blown away. Editing took maybe all of 30 minutes and it was hard to pick my favorites. I'm by no means bragging about myself. The lighting the evening of the session was stunning, the spring backgrounds gorgeous and it doesn't hurt that Hannah is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. The pictures reflect this. She has a natural, relaxed beauty about her and was such a delight to work with. Enjoy!


















If you would like to see more, please visit my facebook business page:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos Abbie! I'm pretty sure these more than beat any dumpy high school photos kids normally get.

    ReplyDelete