Monday, August 10, 2009

Alaska- Nashville Photographer

Wow, I haven't blogged in forever! Hopefully you are still there my faithful blog readers. It's been an absolutely crazy past few weeks. We left for an Alaskan cruise with my family the last week of July and had to have all of our belongings packed up and out of our apartment before we left for the vacation. Once we returned we then packed it up in a rental truck and I drove down to Nashville, where I sit at my laptop typing this post.

This was my third trip to Alaska and like the other two trips, was full of fun times and wonderful memories. I can't thank my parents enough for this trip. They decided a cruise would make a much better reunion than any other place since we could enjoy all the food, games, relaxing, hot tubbing, reading, etc. that we wanted... all included in one steal of a deal price that my Dad found online.

Enjoy these few images! If you are a reader of my personal blog you'll notice there are a few different ones here and definitely not the 40 or so on our family blog. :)


For those of you who don't know my darling daughter, this is Ella

Beautiful Vancouver skyline

My brother, the gangsta

First port of call: Ketchikan

Fishing vessels in Ketchikan

The view on one of our hikes.

Cruising Tracy Fjord, near Sawyer glacier. Absolutely breathtaking.

Tracy Fjord

Rounding the bend to Sawyer glacier

Unbelievable...

Siamo in quattro

Family love... what goes around comes around

Our floating city

Ella using my lens cap as her cell phone

Ironically enough, this area is called Desolation Valley

Can I just say, this trip was amazing! I really can't thank my parents enough. It's sad that it's over but there is so much to come here in Nashville. Can't wait to post more about what I'm going to be trying to do! Stay tuned!

1 comment: